2010年1月27日星期三

Ambiguous is the sugar made me sad sweet to

Ambiguous is the sugar made me sad sweet to Our acquaintance is familiar kinds of accidental
That led me to say a bit new colleagues, let me help him become familiar with the company's operating platforms. When I came across the office, one person got up and greet over, eyes dark and deep, he stretched out his right hand and smiles: "Hello, My name is Liu Yang. This moment must trouble you." I have a momentary palpitation good a person as jade moist !
The company's operating platform is not difficult to explain about 5 minutes, he was generally understood. Although this is only a short few minutes, made me as bathed in a spring breeze.
"Warm, humble." Every time a friend asked my mate choice criteria, I always say. Liu Yang is the first one I encountered, but also the only one so far I have such good feelings.
The same company, the office is relatively, total more opportunity to be together to meet, whenever they see him, whenever he smiles at me, I always like a little girl eating an apple, heart unconsciously acceleration. General fear of being someone else, which he discerned, I get increasingly nervous, the more difficult it steady heartbeat.
Liu Yang visited many places, once he showed me his e-albums, including one in Tibet, I am impressed by photographs: he wore white T-shirt, wearing a cowboy hat, with open arms, at his feet , an asphalt road meandering across the plateau full of gorgeous wild flower meadow, leading to enveloped in a brilliant golden light under the snow-capped peaks. That moment I think I touched his heart, a carefree person, a person with ambition.
We often through QQ chat, brighter future. His quick thinking, knowledge deep and chat with him, I always want to playing twelve spirit.
We like the underground workers surreptitiously exchanges
At first, the day very happy, perhaps because the simple, perhaps because the initial feeling. We often eat together, along with tea, in order to avoid the attention of my colleagues, Liu Yang a total lanes in the unit next door waiting for me, like underground joints in general. Whenever I see a street corner to wait for that figure, they accelerate the pace went to his heart, full of hides and happy feelings.
A QQ chat, he sent over a picture: "days hot, please eat cold." Brings me to reply, "I want to eat ice cream." I thought just kidding, did not want a few minutes later, he went so far as carrying a bag full of popsicle appear In our office, loudly shouted: "Today pretty hot, please eat popsicle." Suddenly, I was surprised. Colleagues, listening to nature is another happy they did not forget jokes, have jokingly: "Liu Yang today, so how good ah, how early did not find ah." In the sound of the crowd Hongnao side deal while he was distributing ice lolly, came to my office hours He fed to an ice-cream cones, we have a knowing smile, and no one did not find that our facial features between the abstract possibilities.
Another time we go to the movies, in order to avoid arousing suspicion, Woliang deliberately into the theater after a previous one. Because of late admission, Hall has been lights-out, and his first pull of my hand. He said, I myopia, afraid I can not see the steps and fall. I watched his shadow happy and smiling. As we indulge in this rare intimate when an unexpected call upon the voice of our Xiachu soon as cold sweat, "Li ink, you see the film ah!" Holding the hand quickly separated from the original one of our colleagues are also in this theaters. Fortunately, the darkness that my colleagues did not recognize him, and asked me to join me to see a movie handsome guy who finally settle down our hearts, and this little episode had become an interesting aftertaste.
Our distanced themselves are kinds of inevitable
Liu Yang remember the first time invited me to dinner at a small restaurant, food is very rich, points are my favorite, but I was Sibuzhiwei, my eyes only for Liu Yang was enlarged with a smile face. Around a lot of noise may be time for me seemed to have stalled at the moment. After dinner we went to a cafe, hungry stomach so that I can not attend to grace the face of delicious cakes, I in the wrapped Rufu. Liu Yang his chin, funny pointed to my mouth: "You look really hungry."
Also help me gently wiped the mouth of the cream. I buried Meng Chi, suddenly, two eyes flash, the rise of a look, I do not know when it was originally Liu Yang took cell phone at me shoot photos. Awkward phase was photographed eating is not glorious to be retained, and I cried angrily: "Why do you?" He said smiling: "I think you look very lovely things to eat." The next day the Internet, he has given me pass over a photo, look what I eat cake, I have a good collection carefully.
We are so ambiguous with, hazy, ambiguous on, never spell. We have too many concerns and hesitations, just like a turtle hiding in the thick shell in general, one has signs of trouble on the shrink back. One-year lapse of time so hurry.
Suddenly, one day, I am tired of this ambiguity, I look forward to his sentence. I gave I set the final deadline, Valentine's Day is our last chance. On that day, I am guarding phone, and so on ah and so on, from morning to noon, from noon to evening, from evening until late at night, my heart a little bit cools. I finally decided to give up this feeling.
Since then, I do not warm to him smiling, polite and distant to say hello. Face my alienation, his eyes a little lonely, but no more. We miss the good-bye has been turned Wang Ran
After a long day, 11 pm, Liu Yang a sudden a phone call to let me accompany him to eat supper, his tone filled with loneliness.
He sat by the window, we are separated by glass Simuxiangdui, in close proximity, but separated by thousands of miles. We sat chatting lightly, during which he was several times Yuyanyouzhi. He referred to my cell phone: "Do you change cell phone, and I remember your previous phone is silver clamshell, and is also close to the bulk of a quote." I have a moment of trance, I did not think he remembered. I replied: "The original that was stolen." Stolen, lost, like our feelings, lost in the cracks of time.
In his Yuyanyouzhi, we sat down at midnight. I said: "I want to go home." He say something, after all, is still confined to the mouth. Their stores, the darkness deep, only a handful of pedestrians nobody turned the moment, I saw his eyes disappointment and regret.
Shortly after, we had considered quitting in the unit outside. Coffee Hall, he Yong Zhao a girl came. Simuxiangdui again, only this time no longer gaze, no more throbbing. He did not say hello to me, pulling his girlfriend hastily sit to eat, but also quickly Xiang Xie to leave. We eventually became a stranger.
For this had not started feeling, I have regrets? Yes, but eventually in the past, there will be more moist, chic people waiting for me.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。