2011年8月15日星期一

lifetime love you like this

I would like to, use oneself time during a lifetime love you like this

"I once walked a lot of roads of places, I once went many bridges of places, I once drank much wine of places, but love over proper one had better age of person."

After falling in love with you, then the beginning love these words very much and work hard to feel everything and collect as treasure everything, then will own everything.

The direction of facing sunlight runs about when the sky is bright, will find out happiness.Be just the time in dark night,Huan white seriesbut will usually fall down, get lost.Have been having been a kid who has no a sense of security very much, very easy on the journey thus of enchant, make oneself fall down very easily, let other people very easily for of heartache.Thank you, head quarter when I am fond of Mang, give warmth of sunflower sort, let me continue to rush toward the light.

I ain't 1 to excel to describe a person with the writing and record Xu a woman of matter and just fear oneself will forget and want to leave our most beautiful recollections to you and give I, give future of we, I think and give you I of those very full touched, very full happiness, share together with you with happiness, tell you, whole life, I fell in love with you, depend on last you, with settled you.

After meeting you, more than once of go to thankful heaven, appreciate its kindness, thank him always thus of regard with affection, very happy, because you, I would like to have been doing a to belong to you of happy my daughter person.

Still remember, in Mo Shi's manor, I am like the trip for wading across water and bring up bottom of trouser-leg and lightly trample granite plank street, lightly touch a beauty depend chair, fantasize an oneself adoring man, originally, God at imperceptibly but inexorably from have an arrangement, in that time, originally, I fantasize of man, already always at ownly and nearby.

Our acquaintanceships are probably just accidental, again or is have already in the clout to destine.Really rejoice, so of know you, so of and you is together.

Still remember, our beginnings meets, is in the apartment personal interview, remember at that time of you, came out and was dressed in that to have the earpiece the gray clothes from the student association office, the side body leaned against a wall up, at that time of I was one of the very small interviewers and took just some little of uneasy with at that time chilly your confabulation, suddenly of you smiled, that kind of felling seem at must person in, at time of wilderness in, suddenly discovered that 1 acquainted with but again warm smile, in fact the good will and warm feeling of the person and others' creation, easy.So, we start getting in touch with.

Still remember the party of apartment, the birthday of small clock and Zhu Ying Jie , at that time, should be the mutual understanding of our apartment everyone's first time.Time leads really and quickly, in a moment, we are cognizant to approach for a year and start to recall those scenes now and come clearly to view, is just all empty of, without many people.

Still remember filling up volleyball on the drill ground clothes at that time of you, open laughter, let person if bathed spring breeze;Still remember in the apartment office to stick in the wall photograph of you, very silly appearance, didn't know to let my joke how much time;The facial expression still remembered to see you each time, always don't aware of self of want to smile, this is accustomed to remaining now;Still remember ……

The recollection is really a very fine thing, often think, the mouth Cape head quarter doesn't aware of self of start uping, smile to smile, start becoming silly.

I would like to, be like the lovely cat similar Fu the knee at you up, allow feeling your lane petting, free to hair silk Be held up by you the Mian turn over the finger flying to lead;I would like to, often want ~only you free, we rush between the countryside together, cross that very green rice grain and embrace each other together.I would like to, have been accompanying you, the rape flower of big slice of gold continues long over there like cloud, rise and fall an of sitting the Yang, kiss.

Very shallow smile through the open space of navy blue, the air floats to float warm breathing.

Meet you, I started learning contented.

Still remember, you say, Ye, do the girl's girl friend;Still remember, you say, Lei I love you;Still remember, you say, Lei, Modulate teachersay with you very seriously, I want to get married with you, very earnest;Still remember you say, Lei, I don't dare to exaggerate boast, I this year is 22 years old and ignore later how, definitely marry you in 5 years ……say too near I not dare, also not know that oneself has this ability.But, the longest and the longest five years, good?

Still remember I say, Ye, I really fell in love with you;Still remember I say, Ye, with you together I am very happy;Still remember I say, Ye, when marry me, I marry you, very earnest;Still remember that I say and follow the footstep of Ye to walk, the girl isn't afraid to will grow what kind in the future, as long as have Ye at, what all can, go where all go.

Still remember that we say, the later kid calls the sea of Tang Xiao, connect father's class, write the mother's word, still remember that the girl is gold surname in Tang door and call Tang's sugar;Still remember we say, wait you graduated and took me home and waited I graduated and took you home, we see each other together of parent;Still remember that we say and make great effort for our future and encourage together, we have confidence to the future.

Still remember, we were silly once to silly once walk a lot of roads, still remembered going to suddenly river bank of that day of, God regarded with affection very much, since having no storm to also have no a hot sun was scorching, bright, the sunlight was moderate;Still remember, a person of time, that time see at most, count at most of also that time, count sometimes count and then Be getting more disorderly, even none of oneselfs knows that today is several several months numbers, the cerebellum bag of garden pea sort is to become so stupid;Still remember, two people of time, what to see at most is you of smiling face, warmth of the Can Can I very small heart, will start doing not aware of self very much of follow you silly smile, the life woulds be thus of fine.

Like to wake up every morning, the first sees of would be sunlight and you together at, this would be I want of happiness.Usually don't aware of self very much of suddenly wake up at the midnight, awake in a great mess, the beginning stomach that usually don't aware of self is painful.We once said that we the house in the future didn't need to be too big, two rooms one hall had been enough, but, have to have a huge bed, enough our 2 people thwart Shu write can go to bed;Still remember our small tents, the tent that has been making you satisfied till now, we will must travel and wrap behind your that special feature's back together and take camera hereafter and regardless go where all can, as long as have you is wanting ~only our palm reading to connect nearby, regardless is the Cape of a Ya or a sea of sky, I would like to keep you company, we go and on footoot run about together and go to bicycle tour, appreciate a lot of sceneries, climb a lot of mountains, see a lot of persons, eat a lot of delicacieses, we want to go together together to be dry a lot of we from think very the greatness very great affair.

This July, we start associating, we are still very young, we are still small, we want to will be better tomorrow, but, we became adult, we have their their own viewpoint and there is own thinking and have us the common future.

This July, very small tent inside, our memories in Lao, very sweet, beautiful the United States of, fell in love with recall, while falling in love with to go shopping Wan wear your hand together silly silly smile, fall in love with the whole everythings relate to you.

This July, we are very unrestrained, together of news, so big four of publicize, I want to share our very full happiness and other people to be together, I want to tell them, you are mine, is belong to me this small chemisette.

This July, our tacit understanding, without previous arrangement of start appearing, say same of words, beat a same word, do a same facial expression, still remember the whole dining room with huge, remains two of uses and belongs to our candlelight dinners.

Like you, the every act and move is full of energy and arrogant;Like you, talk while smiling breeze to living always thus of let artificial joyful;Like to embrace to be very fat you, like your very thick palm, consumedly of sense of security, very comfortable;Keep warm from you in winter, in summer we Wu sweat.

Still remember, telephone was once frightenned by the rat to cry to beat you, then is induced a smile by you.

Still remember that you once said, you kept me;Still remember I once said, who rare, I kept you.

Still remember, we once said to a personal good, oneself will know.

Still remember that you once said, you picked up a treasure;Still remember that I said, I picked up for a gorgeous beautiful future.

Still remember you once said, Shen, on my bosom you of child;Still remember that I once said, I will be responsible for you.

Still remembering that I once said and followed you, I slowly learned is bright;Still remember that you once said and loved most a bright person and loved more to slowly learn a bright person.

Still remembering that my auto replies is what your help writes, Xiao wench not at, occupy to please to leave a message;Still remember you of busy appearance, uncle not at, occupy to please to seek Shen.

Still remember that day, our QQs start concealed body as to it's can now.

Still remember that you say, fall in love with setting sun and fall in love with to see setting sun.

Still remember that I say, being full to support a sleeping is happy.

Still remember that you say and like to looking at Ye to be silly to silly smile.

The beginning still remembered that I say, the best beginning is to don't start.

Still remember that you say and keep the hand of son, is older than faraway places with son Jie.

Still remember we once said, happiness is well simple, the God regarded with affection so much!

Still remember every two of uses together always very two, you says if happy is five, that we two add two be four, have been very happy.

Still remember, we are once very silly in the big smooth hair stroll for a long time, at last and with bare hands but return.

Still remember, we once in rice of Bao Bao, ate to approach lunch for a hour, finally satisfied but return, insisted on to buy a tent.

Still remember, we buy two bananas to the small stand, result but is told, she doesn't sell 2.

Still remember, we play billiards, very silly in that manner, continuously play to depend on of I, don't stop to compromise my you.

Still remember, we once by the roadside seated on the floor, each other depend on.

Still remember, we once ordered two cup colas at the private of R.O.C Lai, very foolish, very silly, sat to approach for four hours.

Still remember, you say that like to tightly embrace me, painful arrive an in the mind.

I know that the marriage is different and love, as long as two people like each other, can become love, marriage from two different life background, two combinations of big families, combination like this, we after, by all means will exist this or that of problem.Isn't the common fondness for of simple both parties, the common language cans decide of, they all say and is in love a medium woman, intelligence quotient is zero, once thought this sentence is very funny, discovers, seems now true.

I believe our future, I believe hymeneal happiness, is depend we together management come out, I believe, I will marry in the future of Tang Ye, there are enough cleverness and ambition, with girl together is our effort in the house.Suddenly remind a words, woman, don't need extremely beautiful, as long as you have a men, would like to for her Qing exert from cradle to the grave enough.

I am very happy, ratio who all happy!

I think that calculate in the future we once went a lot of roads and once walked many places, after a lot of affairs, but, those joss-sticks with once had, warmth once had, will always between our heart, had been saving till the flowers of our life wither of the day.

I would like to, use oneself time during a lifetime, love you like this, and you are together.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。