2011年9月18日星期日

Pregnant wife to husband

Pregnant wife to husband how to do the work
When the father or the father, if you touch my this kind of situation, will let her quit?
More than a year of marriage, life just a little stability, wife when the programmer, wage 6K, I am in a company when the Department Manager, wage 8K, in Shenzhen can calculate general. Just before marriage buys the house, now the monthly mortgage to spend nearly 3000 although the monthly cost is not small, but we pay or can bear, but every year a mortgage.LED light industry
His wife is too many, aged just 29, I'm 31. So we plan this year is to a child.
It is scheduled in the development, with the wife, one and a half months later, pregnancy reaction also came, wife is very serious, that does not sit, old feel the stomach is uncomfortable, to this day a week.
A few days ago, say very hard, ask that I can not go to work? I don't agree. Go to work yesterday on the bus air conditioning heavier. To feel uncomfortable. Call cried and said to me: " I can not go to work,led lighting design really can not stand." I tried to suggest that she go with the company to explain the situation, to take a week off. It is impossible to quit.
Results after a while she told me, the company would not so long, let him do a company turnover, can work again. She has been in the office of exit formalities.
To tell the truth I do not want to let her resignation. Our company this year's sales situation is not very good, we are the backbone of the company from next month to cut, temporary can only send 5K, the other to wait until the end of the year will see. If the losses of the companySingapore platform development, we would not take back the money. These situations before I told her.
When she resigned, home economic pressure will suddenly become very big, housing nearly 3000, to help her to pay social security 600, and property management fees, utilities, telephone fee, salary may not have enough budget.
To tell you the truth, I suddenly feel very heavy pressure. The mood is not good home yesterday. Don't talk to her.
Pregnancy reaction I cannot understand, look at her sad look, I also very distressed.
This is my first time in the world to post his things,Marriage I no longer expecthope everybody when the mother can tell me, pregnancy reaction really so serious? People can not work?
Teacher: can consider Tintin to retain the post, please a vacation, or to apply for a temporary replacement of leading a relatively relaxed position
The United States: certainly must leave, working so hard, for the child can temporarily, child health is a lifetime thing.
Engineer: wife really very hard wood, will let the wife to leave, after all, still want to consider both the health
The doctor plum: maintain appropriate exercise on children is good, but if the work pressure is too large,corrugated plate passage or the working environment is not good can be considered to quit the job

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。