2012年3月12日星期一

Summer cool

The best of love, but we stood side by side, have a look this lonely world.

Have some of Xu Nian, no longer see this text, this story. Beautiful picture, a romantic love story, or depressed or cold or clear or handsome or ruffian ruffian bad actor, beautiful lovely good virtuous heroine ... ...

In the evening, the evening, night,Cable manufacturer early morning ... ... In every place the touching little stories ... ...

These, in high school, all the way to accompany me to grow. The high school, may be too much, one day suddenly feel this good good Youchi, absurd, ridiculous. So he won't see, however, its impact on me is really stretches far ... ...

Have to say these things cause infinite harm to peole. If not because of what is in the novel the romantic Meipu harm illusion, then something too demanding, this might not be pale reality beat despair ... ...

Today, boring picked up the youth literature to read, have been roommates and complain, have what level it, this text also published waste my feelings to see, until the summer ... ...

Hope everyone can in this summer, no regrets to quzhongrensan, curtain departure, belongs to the evening star ... ...

Shen Nianxia and Ruan sunset

They agreed to, have been holding hands, looking cool autumn and spring, ups and downs, walk to the end of the world ... ...

Give me this agreement, this also can appear?

I want to enter my home, should be the romantic craving, and what I want, but no one know, sometimes I don't understand.

Write here, even a phone call, and the protagonist, was I once admired boys, strange things. Just want to do, I don't know that I love, is you like this?

Summer time in bloom,like the trees of white flowers under the sun to shine.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。