2012年4月12日星期四

I just want want you



I only occasionally head dizzy. Eye is very beautiful.
I only occasionally eat very spicy hot stuff, and then my stomach.
I just shut up in his room all day,trap of merchant price then do not eat or drink.
I just watch your head is in a daze then drop slightly tears.
I just want want you.
I only occasionally cruel pain.
I just said I will leave you, but I will not put.
I just said I love you, but my heart is always with you.
I just dream about you, then I love you wake up.
I have only occasionally been friends say I'm a fool.
I just miss you, I want to say to you that I have always wanted to tell you what, but don't want to disturb you.
I just write the log to vent,Chinese furniture brand and then find out I love love you.
I only occasionally turn phone book for your position, and then want to send a message to you.
I just put the10086name, and then when it send a message for you, say that I care about.
I only occasionally occasionally miss you very very much.
I'm just an occasional says thatprimitive accumulation I love you more than I love myself.
I'm just an occasional hope it was just a dream.
I only occasionally occasionally feel I really very silly very silly.
But every once in a while just to me constantly to prove that I love you, love can not get away from you.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。