2012年2月8日星期三

If life is like the first time

Vision is immutable and frozen, but the heart that is only my heart a nostalgia.
Yesterday I saw a man before I write" no together, long walk", she said I was dependent on others. Indeed, I like to rely on others. But I know she wants to talk with my is certainly different, maybe she just thought I was too dependent on others, not independent, and I really think it is not, I just don't want to pass along with the time, let me have the dependence of people to drain. In fact, I am not afraid of loneliness, I have no friends, because I know my nature cold, not a busy man. Maybe, I am not afraid of them left me in the heart, but fear I will they buried in my will over time with my heart.
I still don't understand why my heart in the brain nothing exists, I particularly afraid of someone called me one thing, a person. Although most of the time I can remember is that one thing, one thing, but why, for whom, I don't know. I don't have her memories of things, I have the broad mind, I would only be in one day away, will they first put in my brain, and then is in my heart, in which, I also don't know.
I believe that, regardless of how long, if what happened to them, and I will do everything in my power, however, they are not in my life, I was loved drill guy in a suit, so, if with the distance away, the more I don't know., the film will be more and more thick, and isolation in our eyes, the barrier of our hearts. At that time they will only be a dream in my heart, and it is a very clear dream, because I have no memory capacity.
I don't need them all the care, I don't need they always miss, just hope they can in the occupied when I thought, do not have to be the first. I just want to can meet, talk once, is not I don't know.
On friendship, I have a vision, a reserved, with pride. I hope I do a solitary of person, so I didn't like me and remember to tell others, I want them to know, so I don't often contact with others, just thinking if happy, sad, boring to spend.
In friendship, is equally, if life as in the beginning, it should be how beautiful.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。