2012年2月9日星期四

now really cried

Don't pretend, now really cried
See your message in the heart was very warm, you ask why I would be so sad, think about happy things and so on, actually I thought, however, seems to me to sad.

You think my writing is good, very real, in fact, but also experienced it, I also have a reader, envy they can write beautiful sentences, envy them by their many people worship, I also added some and I have the same experience, I understand, they are also bitter tears of ordinary people, I understand, as long as the intention to write, even if I only I a reader I am satisfied, because I know, the sadness that only you can understand.

I have been a friend named is a proud man, but they just don't know the real me, actually I am a person who was hurt by love, even sometimes doubt each close to my boys, their attempts are, therefore, now I have been so single, also won't write so many sad article.

I said, every time I choose to believe that time, get the conclusion is once again injured, I have been happy to pretend, pretend to be strong, but the heart than people who are eager to be cared, desires to be cared for.

Another Valentine's Day is coming, every time I told myself before special self-confidence, Valentine's day will find that I do not have to ask will tell me that he is the most people who care about me, but this Valentine's day, was destined to be a single valentine's day.

Look, I 'm still that lonely hiding in a corner crying to me
Tears, blurred eyes, at the moment I don't pretend, I cry.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。