2011年10月31日星期一

feelings of the speech

Cold of winter, starting to hang up me those can not feelings of the speech
Suddenly discover, the cold idea has already gradually forced leaving of autumn.I think of the breathing in autumn and seem to be in Shenzhen of I still didn't feel the approach in autumn and had already landed to this city in winter.The morning there is no sunlight, no one, only have chill,Thursday significantly let me war but Li not, the body cold dither.Still keep liking to take a smoke.Easily spark.Deep breathing one mouthful.Feel so of the pressure also get into a lung inside along with the smoke, then be slowly vomiting.The smoke slowly leaves own body along with the breath.

Push away a door, slowly leave the place that oneself lives to walk down the avenue, the body cold dither.Seeing the other people has already worn 2 clothes, I am still a small vest.I still keep silently walking by station and remain still keep slowly waiting the arrival of car.The sun remains still keep idlely rising.The weak sunlight projects light upon in my body.Feel one in fine threads warmth, deeply go into in the heart.My life, imitate , I stand by the side of the car to wait for the arrival of car.I don't know that where I want to is my terminal station as well.

Opening a cellular phone is still an iterative blank.Looking at horary passage, this is BE already go to work of high peak period.Car inside very hustle, I still idlely walk at end of the corner sat down.Turn over to open an address book, but don't know a dozen to who.Slowly throw import bag again, along with time of passage, my stand to.Come down and discover sunlight projecting light upon on the face, can already make me gradually feel warm, have no a walking of facial expression on the road, use that taste that hates an idea go to to see each crowd that walk into oneself's view.

I am very supercilious.I get fresh, a lot of of my despises, I am grieved, I will be puzzling sad.So everyone calls me very pen.investment clockI will very really to other people good.Walk in the crowd, I discover that I am very standing alone.My view's seeming to be already has never found out to belong to my own corner.I can be silent to run about in the cloth Ji street.Have no to pay close attention to of run about, there is no end, don't start.

Find out an unattractive corner, slowly fall of sit down, looking at to run about of stranger.The all that discover that oneself surrounds are lonesome, solitary figure.Prosperous seem to be on the day that this city in Shenzhen didn't end forever.Walk to where, all see crowd.Walk to where can see my back of the shadow is solitary.The road that always liked to turn head to take a look to once walk.Let me profoundly remember.The loneliness that I leave in this city.

Silent in the crowd of I, gradually recall till 08 years of year winter, ha, very happy, the eye Cape slowly slides under tears.Hot very hot of the tears is under the irradiation of sunlight.What to show is so shining.Silent, is recalling 08 years of evening, that day we a few brotherses remain still keep making a phone call to call several individuals, arrive at a small store and call a boss.Come to a dozen of beer first.Very cold that day.All people shout to call so many.I perhaps 1, being a brothers don't useless talk.Being not a man can withdraw.Be me incognizant you.The owners all called 1, afraid you this brothers not call is a man, everybody took a bottle of beer to do first.

Urgent of the voice wake up with a start from the recollection I.I just discover at this time, the shop front of flank has already started doing business, the DJ song is so deafening, the heart feels to shock, and this song is a song that can make the person recall very much, is changed to DJ song.Lost the melody of originally perfect daintiness.I although how don't know song, I will work hard the sadness of feeling those songs.Has been been modified of song.Can not perfectly embody its style, either, special melody.

The life is like a color.When you of the color is been black by Tu Shang, the color destining you has been already dimed, you of life, only have a kind of color.Each person the getting into the other people's hearts all added a kind of color for her.When that personally leaves.Her color of another person also lost another color.The life too manily reluctant to part with, , too many tie, that is feelings.

Whenever I lose a friend, I will regret, will be sad.Will think of, will remember fondly, but leave my my that friend, I will bless you, can't bother you, because you of leave to make me sad.But I can't make this telling you sad.You of leave my apprehensibility.Because we don't have that comity.I knew staying not to live you.Wishing your happiness is what I am unique to do for I's friend.

Like to lightly remember fondly, though I have a good friend, friends, blue Yan, these seem to be all to can not get to satisfy in my heart.Because my heart seems to be already to didn't way is been touched by the most beautiful language, I reject a writing very much, regrettable I am it happened that to is a writing to control.I am that pursue perfectly and very a pen.

Dazing is so long.Already at noon.finance and economicsThe sunlight so stabs an eye, is so blazing hot, return to the place that oneself goes to work, is composing own mood.Always is missingly write these writings.These feel.Oneself only profoundly realized, would discover, my own life is so of depravity.The brain remnants that is so.Life when will end, this is the problem that I have been paying attention to.My life when ends bottom.

I once thought for an autumn, a winter.

There is no season like this in Shenzhen unfortunately.Only have cheerless air.The felling doesn't arrive one silk warmth.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。