2011年11月1日星期二

usually at that time

The weather is getting colder, aren't you so bad, why past everything you don't remember.Love the wound always nakedly leaves, I think that time of surplus will be a lot of, hence the feeling arrived deep place but always missed.You always complain that I embrace you not enough tight, you also swear not to keep me waiting you too long ……

You ever said to me, would like to accompany me to see setting sun together, evening bottom, you nestle on my shoulder, you ask me this isn't feeling must already, I tell you that this is called this feeling the Yu is not.You smiled, can see what you wanted probably only just an embrace, but as if nothing has occurredly cheat oneself under your eye Cape, the words of unreliable are usually hanged by the side of the mouth by you, that time I don't know and silently lost all, until now, step all corners, can not find out that silk warmth.

The lights of night, acquaint with of make person disappointed.You say that dream of is two person comes to complete, but always think a person completes our ll dreamses and repeatedly complain not considerate will be painful.You of obstinate, be like a city wall, is the heaven that I can never exceed.The that time feels doesn't matter, because you will open that door for me and face I walk into.That is touching in the past and went to start to eventually I flicked it don't go, bring about now of I, tears cover the face.

Listen to you hum this to acquaint with of melody is I the required course every day, how many years after, still linger around in the at heart for a long time.You of the tone become my object of whole day mimicry, I make great effort for the sake of the change and make oneself no longer so superficial, even if is re- keep to begin a medium pen and continuously write that feeling!

Like to listen to you say a ground of long sky of long, like the ocean ocean that you dance time spread.You say that you are a girl whom love dreams, I in fact really want to tell you, you are the most beautiful scenery in my this present life.Probably I ain't a person who can consign a hope, I don't understand how to behave a ways of the world, I learned cold warm know oneself!You say that you want to do a light woman, the setoff that like to be me.Calculate is forgotten, also with full intention happy.I silently follow you closely and think that this a moment meeting wasteland in the sky is old!

Recall detailed, constantly at realistic and past in toss about, I as well is so, at awake with exile in the sleeping.Think short moment of 10 tightly button up then can with the abyss of time;Think not from the heart a speech sweet prattle then can from now on hoary head;Think 1 looks like embrace with the feeling can the pleased knot connect reason!I am getting wronger, those are just flashy, at suddenly and such as the years of dream this is to can not bear in the life of light.

You say with me, you like to snowing not to beat an umbrella, you say that want ~only so, we can arrive by hoary head old.Haven't come yet and experiment, but I didn't look for any further you of footprint, you this is the love but living of girl, why always come and go like this in a hurry?Don't want to go back and forth between the love and the pain, not the one who want to from now on make one to praise.Don't think, don't think ……

The smile that sees you each time all extravagantly enjoys to me, you say I am like the breeze of north in the your eyes and is that so warmth like Si.At you of eyelid in, the flower is getting more dazzling than the sun, there is no sorrow, don't be annoyed, sweet such as you, happy such as you.

Face gossip Fei language, you always held firmly my hand, you believed me and believed our loves.Remember you ask me to want one thing, I ask you you want what.You say you want my heart and only have so, the self-will then can forgive you, you want my look in the eyes affirmation;You have to make our loves meaningful;You want me to become the only companion in your crowd of people.

The song of sentiment is still broadcasting, you of the documentary film be still continuing to be shown.I am still sinking to immerse in that years and unfortunately and unexpectedly return not to go any further.My wanting what to save is that to belong to our quite summer, that person in the appearance, only have you with I, at that time of you tie a horsetail plait, at that time of I light Yang wear in great disorder fringe of hair.Young game, see is that so only beautiful, see from now, also really is so, pure haughty air, went to and then have no any further.

Hair Huang's book of diary still records those our sweet prattle, witness wear we once walked of the most beautiful travel.Whether do you still remember me?Although I can not accompany you to see every sunrise, but I also read aloud rhythmically for you, some writings that I write by myself, calculate you can't read, can not also obstruct my footsteps.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。