2011年11月28日星期一

See the sea

Someone says, the dream is worth every moment of each child the idea of sorrow, and my thought is to look at the sea.
I remember as a child just clear when asked his father:" Dad, sea long what kind?" His father raised his head and looked at the day said slowly:" the sea, like the sky, big blue." I blinked his eyes looking to head the" sea", ignite Ignite the initial on sea longing.
I don't like hill, even though I was born in a place surrounded by mountains. Also because of this, I hate that block too high to be reached the huge green barrier to my world surrounded by a circlet. The mountains will board with a serious face stood there that I dared to approach, they are silent, and this silence is often derived from the endless emptiness and loneliness. The sea is not so, it will give me enough space and perspective, give me the chance to peek sea line. When I put my feet into the sea, the waves will gently kiss my little feet. I always think that way.
Afternoon of early summer, most loves lying on the grass and watch the sky. I try to put the sky clouds is the imagine Cheng Dahai, pat the white waves... However, the wind is too small, the clouds drifted slowly, the" sea" too quiet. They can not satisfy my desire to sea. Sometimes I get tired and fell asleep, dreams I see Carnival waves, also heard the hum of the sea breeze. The sound from my dad gave me a large conch heard as like as two peas.
Don't know how many times I dream of the sea, also is in grow. Junior high school when a" over the hill" in the text, the text says " on the other side of the mountain is the sea". Surprise me on this, excitedly to climb the mountain, when I pant for breath to cross a mountain, but found, on the other side of the mountain or the mountain. I suddenly feel myself ridiculous and childish. From here to the sea distance may not map half palm of the hand so long, sea, too far. But the disappointment did not discourage me to look at the thought of this idea in mind, but deeper more.
When a man obsessed with something easy to love me. I like listening to the song. From" Grandma's Penghu bay" to Xun Zhou's" sea", my efforts from the jumping notes to capture sea image and sound. Sometimes, I will that a piece of seaweed on the anterior nasal olfactory, thought, it is the taste of the sea!
May, seventeen at the age of eight is a dream of love age. I like in my heart to build my future, then all wish to fill. " Dad, I want to live somewhere near the ocean, such as Yantai, Weihai. I want to build up the big house. The window is the floor, the sun can shine in the quilt, warm. I planted flowers in front of the house, the leisure time to lie on the beach reading Hai Zi ' face the sea, with spring '.
" Well, son. If you go to university I take you to see the sea!"
" University to see the sea." In my heart silently. Suddenly, I understand their own direction. " I can't face the sunset fantasy and forget in the morning to chase." While the university examination, achievement is perhaps all dreams into reality in the most effective way to. I started his heart into learning. When I have dreams in the sea of exams in combat, happy with pain, because I really not far from the sea.
Each person's heart has a sea! All the dreams and desires, all impulses and longing in my heart melts slowly coalescing, at the time of gestation were formed in a never-ending sea. For me, this piece of the sea gave me many beautiful dream, carrying me a look to the future and vision. These do look at my dream, my life and leave an indelible imprint - a thorough heart blue.
I will put the blue dream go bravely.
I believe, I can see the sea, will be.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。