2011年11月15日星期二

autumn died

The autumn died
Still too late collect the joy in gold autumn well, Qi rain cold breeze brings a cold winter.

Still sink to immerse happy felling in,freshwater pearl this comes all of a sudden of the accident lets me thin to think.That 《affectionate like gentleman 》became an end of sweet, also became the only one in our love story fine but can not continue of literary piece.At the moment, I with 《the autumn die 》for our stories make uniform a period.

Probably struck off everything concerning you, how can not also strike off the branding that you leave in my heart.The other people's misunderstanding I don't feel need to be defended intentionally, you of misunderstand me but need to offers an explanation for oneself again and again, because I understand you are to love my cause.Can if total contradict on the same problem long, I on the contrary no longer feel you of love, this has already become 1 kind to my distrust.And if I can not make you feeling satisfied to your love, I have to also calm down to examine if I was suited for to love you.Understand oneself can not do for you what, also have no dint to request to stay what, is just helpless.

The joy in autumn always Chong Ying my heart, although is thus brief,is eternal in my heart.Thank to be each to have you the concomitant autumn, appreciate that you bring my each touched.Probably is I still tahitian pearldon't understand a love, would can not stand you often query.I know that you don't hope that I is that heartless person, that is been by me.It is made decision for you by me, write a final outcome for our stories.

If the in the mind hasing is a lot of, at this time but can not use a writing to jot down one by one.Also good, since I have already come to a decision, don't should use again to what rubbish make you be getting more uneasy.

Very beautiful in autumn, have you of is more rich in beauty in autumn.Very short in autumn, but have you of those are endless in my heart lieutenant general in autumn but the abyss of time.golden south sea pearlProbably the autumn love song has already no longer rung out, but believes you I together sing of the song will stay to become a fine recollection in my heart at you.

The autumn died and loved far.Heart at,wireless keyboards person at, fine at.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。