2011年11月28日星期一

Away from home

Away from home, I know my family is so cute. In field conditions are good, but the overall feeling of missing something, to really missed what, I don't know, is about a feeling. This feeling of loss, caused by a missing mood, many call the homesick.
Everyone's home is not so consistent, I think is only limited to see my father and my mother 's smile and hear their voices, but there is a kind of emotion is a common, homesick. Like the unrooted orchid, waves the duckweed, wandering outside the longer, homesick feeling is also deeper.
Long long forgotten, missing. Forget my home, missing mood often is around me. Due to the objective conditions of the restrictions, I could not be immediately returned home, only to hide in the heart, the heart would often walk into my dream. Once in school, evening Sishuifeishui, home went to the dream. A dream is very clear, so that I can not forget. The stars in the sky a few, like Miss hangs full branch. Pocket in Yun Li's brilliant will pour in my home. Light halo as homesick anxious, net sky like a face. In dream sleep, sleep in my house.
In school time, will always be there to call home, never says he is in the school wronged, just say some happy things, I know, in school wronged, family away thousands of miles of home will have it enlarged, the end of the line that will make family adding to concerns. Every time I saw under the bed is stuffed with dirty clothes, will think of mom used to always put the clothes washed, ironed. At that time I also dislike their clothes are not enough, day three and four, but not considered mother is tired, now seems to understand. The last semester to home call, my dad said:" don't say an endless, I was busy with playing cards." Later home to know, he accidentally on the way home from work and broke her right arm, fear and I said more aroused my suspicion. At that time, still feel dad is so be beneath the human character, but then I realized he was hiding his pain, to his son in his reading. Know how slowly time and distance will make yourself seen at home many never before seen things, slowly understanding to his home, must cherish.
Last term, in order to give the female friends birthday, his full head, bought a valuable gift to her, spent nearly half a month's living expenses. Her birthday, we played very happy, go to the beach barbecue, to KTV singing. Think of oneself never give parents birthday, heart a soft place to be lightly touched me, slightly hurt. Girlfriend and I had my birthday, feel shy to home for money, he found a part-time job at the hotel, where a waitress. In the hotel there being dictated to, want to see boss look, eat meals is also fixed a bibimbap. That time remembered home mom do the dishes are so delicious. Finally the end node of salary, for a total of only three hundred yuan. I always say that my dad have the ability, for one month only with more than 3000 basic salary, no ability to outward expansion project, see their node wage know, used to be opinionated, Look Dad, actually you are nothing. Previously felt is somebody, now being dictated to become nobody, also can be accepted.
Alone in the field, some things are finally looking more and more to understand, some feel more and more profound. A lot of things does not seem to be, we need to make good their experience. Last winter vacation, under a heavy snow, mother from the supermarket shopping back on the way down. As my mother used to have the waist intervertebral disc prominent problems, this fall, I can't stand up. She called my dad, my dad's mobile phone didn't get through, then hit me. I know, immediately went to my mother. On the way I ran and cry, I deeply feel a kind of fear, a nameless fear. I feared that I'd never see my mom, I feared that I'd never see her busy figure. When I arrived, my mother was sitting down, but no one had put her arm up, I feel that the real world is so cold. I put my mom hold up, called a taxi, sent her to the hospital. At the hospital, I saw the usual always superwoman manner of mother is then able to lie in bed, and will spread a few sentences moan. I know, mom and dad are perhaps not as we look so strong, they also need someone to give a thoughtful, a kind of care, but we the children too accustomed to their good, caring for them is so be accustomed to that we forgot that we should love them, to really to go to their hearts to see, to truly love them. For example, to give them a nice cup of tea, listening to their nagging about work troubles. Because of the power of love is a two-way street, just like a punch, if they love fist strikes is a block so that they can exercise the body sponge, they will become a boxing champion with a sense of achievement to striking; if their love of boxing fight in a piece of hard rock, they will be very painful, and bleed, in my deep heart swells and you never noticed. Some parents in the face of their own children hard heart, give up, some still continue to hit, forget your pain. Such parents dream" faith moves mountains, mountains". And we do, often complain about mom and dad nagging, complain that they are too much, complain that they do not understand, when we think of mom and dad very annoying when, often use the phrase "I have a generation gap with your" this sentence to close their love our mouths. But we say this sentence, we have in the feelings of the astray. Go too far, so forget why starting. We like to be loved the spoiled child, do not know the true love in the world is not what the so-called generation gap, but our own delineated, the parents are fixed in a small place, do not allow them the Leichi half step, and we also give their love to build a jail forever, became a prisoner of its own.
When I realized this, I feel grown up, feel the need to do something to make up for the previous poor care and love. Back home I learned to cook, spent two weeks time finally made a decent meal. When I look at my parents to eat my dinner time, even treason and heresy to feel they need people to care for children, that is really a bit strange, but think about it, there is nothing so strange.
I love my father, I love my mother, I want them to be Kang Kang's and his own son to spend the rest of my life. When they say to me love ideas when, I hope to be able to respond quickly; when they inadvertently ignored me, I hope I can still love them, rather than using external void things to fill the empty love.
Now I also came to the school, but in the distant Hainan, still miss my father my mother, feel more miss them. I hope to see this article students can be in the idle time to think about your parents, give them the phones in the house, when to do their own thing, do everything in one's power, less capricious, more understanding.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。