2011年12月8日星期四

porcelain doll

A love of porcelain doll
All of everything in springs are so pure and elegantly simple;Breeze son, rain son is all so lightly soft, tender shoot and the flower bud is also feel ashamed desire to hide the half side face son.The dingdong of spring as if pleased child, birds' twitter and fragrance of flower guide a got drunk of mind.The early warm Zha is cold, easily fine again the variety of rain, such as[one] youth of muddled not certain.

The everyones all look forward to a fine life and like the sunlight of seven colors.I am no exception, I am to have blood, there is meat, there is feeling, there is loving person.The incomplete body makes me more than ordinary people many painful molestations, many many unfortunately distress.Make me more more than ordinary people the feeling for enriching, make me fully experience hardships on feelings ……

Thoughting is progressive, the emotion enriches of I, became friends with a lot of friends.My living quilt my friends enrich and make my world no longer monotonous and become colorful to enrich ……my forget the old that the year hands over, with me talk that the history talks about pass by;The big Shen big Niang would like to make me write letter to send uneasiness;The eldest brother elder brother talks that the life talks about a life with me;The elder brother's wife elder sister likes to pull to say domestic life with me;Likes with the brothers friend of age to speak the love in the heart with me;Together the girl of age would like to speak with me the love in the book;The young and small friend likes to listen to me telling that the story says study ……

Have been still moved by two matters in my brain up to now.I although ascended to learn for these several years and gave the person of hometowns the generation to write letter from home to can be competent still.Can usually do some matter for the person of hometowns, the in the mind is very pleased, this is also recompensing of oneself's a kind of thanksgiving.Remembering that is at 89 year winter in, there was the sky of heavy snow just very cold.One world noon the interest come to Shen nasty in a hurry intruded into a house, the double feet were stained with full mire snow.She is worried ground of to say:"People's son drops a line for big Shen, you two son the elder brother went to the northeast black river, don't know when do they come back?"Immediately after the old woman said that a lot of her uneasinesses remember.The big Shen of lacking of impartiality always sides with his/her own son and makes old woman daughter-in-law's relation not good.The son daughter-in-law has to give birth to a grandson for her, she worries children and hopes that they come back earlier.I advise Wei she not the important step is nasty:"Big Shen need not nasty, I definitely write out in the evening, will say for you detailed."Send to walk big Shen, I wrote a letter in the evening, and then modified two times of, oneself felt a satisfaction and just had the letter sealed to send to.

Led more than ten days she of son's daughter-in-laws all came back.And then led some days, heard that the interest comes to Shen pleased got a fat grandson.A warm very thick winter days inside, the interest comes to Shen interest blunt wash away to come in, the person will have never entered house voice to arrive first."People's son, big Shen to thank you!"The big Shen that be rolling on the floor laughing pours the very red and pleased egg and pleased sugar on my Kang."People's son, what did you say for big Shen in the letter?Come back from they, daughter-in-law with I specially close, this and then born a big fat grandson for me ……""the big Shen doesn't thank, as long as you can do some matter for you, I am also very happy."I want to make the big Shen brought back thing, the big Shen insists on Be not willing to, also not live ground to say a thanks, make my in the mind very warm.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。