2011年5月22日星期日

again married

The pure romance that falls in love with foreign male friend doubts him again married

My male friend is a foreigner, we know each other half year and have already together cohabited now.All say that the foreigner is very pure, very romantic, but he gives my felling is very deceitful, very realistic.legend of diamonds

At first I is just curious to him, because didn't before and never once get in touch with high big domineering foreigner, had never wanted to do his girl friend as well and got married of type of.But he usually says that you are my wife, I want to have a lot of kids with you, I like you, you are very intelligent, you are getting more lovely too much, you are very beautiful ……in fine I drive his sweet talk to be fond of of five be fond of 3, unexpectedly be true of, woman once paying feelings was an everlasting perdition, be I really want to start a fine life with him of time, disappoint 1 connect 1.

My male friend is a foreigner, we know each other half year and have already together cohabited now.All say that the foreigner is very pure, very romantic, but he gives my felling is very deceitful, very realistic.

At first I is just curious to him, because didn't before and never once get in touch with high big domineering foreigner, had never wanted to do his girl friend as well and got married of type of.But he usually says that you are my wife, I want to have a lot of kids with you, I like you, you are very intelligent, you are getting more lovely too much, you are very beautiful ……in fine I drive his sweet talk to be fond of of five be fond of 3, unexpectedly be true of, woman once paying feelings was an everlasting perdition, be I really want to start a fine life with him of time, disappoint 1 connect 1.jewelry lucky

We wanted to open a clothing store in the beginning, original he said he take money, result this reason that reason of give evasive answers past.Afterwards he goes to England, the United States, Africa is on business and walked for three weeks, unexpectedly have no news, a telephone, an emails all have no, afterwards I delivered email to him he just returns for me, in a hurry several, say some phrases of elaborating of typeses that miss me and love me.Also feel whole have no the coax in the beginning, I am disappointed.

Come back to see him still passionate, but my in the mind is always very strange and took two boxes of chocolates for me and said that is Scotch, result I a see is what capital city airport in Peking buys.Walk so multinational house, none of a gifts brings me, the in the mind really has no me.Although the chocolate is also expensive,a lot of matters aren't the problems of money.

He also no longer lifts the business of livinging the kid now, don't lift a conjugal matter as well, I am like his a free cook, bed companion and translation more, but he to my special gentleness consideration, the sleeping hugs every day I go to work before will kiss me.I as long as you see one eye water cup, he knew my thirst and poured water to drink for me;If I embrace shoulder he knows I am getting colder and throw on clothes for me.

He is very kind at ordinary times and also depend on me very like a kid.There is the kid's photograph in his cellular phone, there is ambiguous message, there is men and women's relation to can not remember clearly Chu, he can say of flawless, what the type of his younger sister's kid, can I now but a little bit don't believe him.

I really have a little now tired, I have been 30 years old and really have no time again play bottom like this, how should I do?wedding jewelry

Feelings is really very complex, my a trace of fear, probably he is to have a wife and there is kid and have a lot of lovers man!Can I but still unwilling!

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。