2011年5月10日星期二

getting grounder

Ancient city, also owe the heart that is getting grounder

Become accustomed to the diary in everyday

Become accustomed to write own story

Annoyance all the time doesn't knock on door

Be regarded as daytimeability is perfect

The sky is also dark

The imprecation God makes me sleep well

While waking up I want ~only the sky in gray

That is to be good enough to

The farmland in now sun with a circle circle

Just projecting is black of ray of light

The moment feels very cold very cold

Shrink in the corner

Hug body

The algidity one-step one step walks to come toward me

But I have no the truth of countermarch

Finally

Algidity three go into my body

Jelly of I tremble

Helpless

Counting this is dark of day

Just feelsay a voice

Time leads of soon

Turn an eye past

Lose of too many

But leave for me

Countless and sad

It's unspeakable and disappointed to still have that

For he

I take not to rise

Too can not let go

In the mind of dull pain

Make me embarrassed

Let my disappointment

Sad and sad

Every nights at consider

Why will oneself fail so

Why like the person also want to choose to give up in the in front

Probably …this is methe woman

Ever

I once smiled

Now

But don't know to smile is what

Try curved mouth Cape

Why just smile at this time than cry return difficult see

Let go of so-called false

Wry smile

The smiling face at this time

Is the trueest consolation

Class is over the bell go back and forth in the surroundings

Step a heavy step

Sister at one side the Xi smile

I then can live together as a group to smile

The in the mind has already grown light sadness

For this world

Stay to my exactly is what

Again have who can tell me

Who does this riddle regiment have again to can untie

The world is too disorderly

Too complicated

Permit not get I neglect at 1:00

Seem I a stop

The world will destroy me

……

Breeze always at blow

But don't before entering a heart door blow that iron similar window

OriginallySay this 7 words

The heart has already isolated with a life time

The leaf starts slowly reddenning

Is the approach that represents autumn

Indeed as expected walk too quickly in spring

Can in autumn but in the heartless headway

Give in summer our is no longer just blazing hot

Still have …rain dew of early summer

Raise head

Tears within eye moment slippery bottom

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。