2011年5月19日星期四

Seal a remembering

Seal a remembering fondly of dust
Head quarter at the rainy day like this thinks of a lot, more of is still yesterday, daddy's a telephone last night, the tears are in the eye socket turned for a long time, Yang beginning, finally didn't show rommate.State of mind but floated for a long time.I am a very impressionable guy and go home each time the delicate variety that I will feel daddy's mama's emotion.General manager

I and father's personality is like very much, can conceal feelings very deeply very deep, even if is most understand my persons all not necessarily know, for the first time when a person takes the long distance car of last time school beginning have no what felling, when the car starts, but the in the mind upsurged the painful feeling of a burst of, pain of can not repress.After Gao Er is after that time, the tears is all extravagant to me and use to multifariously eat coffee to make oneself awake and use that bitter and astringent a time of time of repress the pain in the heart to feel.Tired want to cry, mercilessly raise head, for a long time.

All envy the kid whom I am a teacher in the other people's eyes, those people's kid seems to be from the birth have to should be very excellent.Even I don't know my Gao Er is how a person comes over here, that time obstinate oneself rejects nearby all people and take a vice- mask to wear the crowd of shuttle and dissimilarity in.There is no facial expression, there is no feelings, meeting often make the Quan got up, go to firm harm my friend family.

But the whole cold end up that figure, I am an unique in home girl, there is no cousin, only cousin, although all say country is heavy male close female, grandmother is very good to me, a very simple woman, explain that love with the most simple language and behavior, in the most blazing hot summer, bitter in doorway in the school, bitterness' etc.'s hand over to me 50 dollars money that that has already been stained with a full sweat for seeing my one eye, I bite open lips that day, be blood of when the breathing flood a brain I escape by quickest speed.Suppressed too long emotion so easy to accomplish of is revealed.Cleveland Cavaliers.

I once said me very sensitive, take charge of a person to exert the whole may conceal dying of my grandfather, I know they are afraid to influence my Gao Kao, after I go out, the mother suppresses of cry a voice, in fact I early know and early know and go out each time I will stand in front of the door a period of time, so I know.Be all crying to wake up that time of, have never believed, have been feeling grandfather still at.In fact worshiped most since the childhood of is a grandfather, he was a language teacher, once was a president, very morally upright of a person, once read a lot of books, will write poem, will write a phrase.My love and grandfather in childhood are crowded on a deck chair and listen to him telling a historical story.I always don't dare to sacrifice him, because I have never believed that he left me.Laundry worker

The title saw that 18 years old she sends my gift, a girl who always has been leading long my hand at me nearby, kept company with me for 8 years of she, always all leave my recent person.Current of I change hard, for the sake of some people, some

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。