2011年5月3日星期二

So, forget

There are some things once being getting grounder, even if thousand sort Nis repairs, the shape that can not return to beat again as well at the beginning sometimes really thinks that a person calms down, what also need not think, what also need not care.Just discover oneself but can not do it.So big world, let me care really too many, you love of, hate of, include oneself, I can not overcome I what also not think, what also not care.I can not cheat myself, I disgust to live in the lies, I am a to the lies, cheats, hating bitterly of betrayal.A person walks in the corner of campus and wipes a shoulder but leads, The critical angle.is an all not well acquainted with face, suddenly the felling of the abhorrence.Want to run, from a distance don't want to let it to close to.Wanting to forget is all and include this felling.Senior high school time of I am a have no too many annoyance, Chien is in brief single of will chase everything quick with not quick at embodiment in the ping-pong, heartily write freely.But now not ability, senior high school later on, I had no that kind of heart, the university life changed me many, let me forget a lot, make me understanding many, also make me lose a lot.Person which ability fixed and unchangealbe, so write, became one of my habit.I think I can let go of, can undertake, can promise.Maximum lightIn fact, we can not do, person of real maturity will tally up experience, better creation future, win future, test life, a man wants to consider of should more deeply just to, isn't everything to feel that oneself gets hurt very much and only considers in the frustrate, the growth is the best!Now studies roughly, the business is undecided and never mind for the commitment rising not and do a mature and responsible he-man, doing a crest beam that has already taken is the direction that will should have in the future.I don't know when start forgetting, how start forgetting, the end of end I forgot, I suppress I to forget everything, be not don't face, is have some should forget ……time is one terrible of thing, it can comfort everything and is good the in the mind of or bad of of trace one knife knife pares off to go, the wound Ba that leaves facial expression faintness.Semiconductor chip

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。