2012年1月16日星期一

2012, I love you

In the past day, year after year, my 2011 so the past, thanks in a year of in the past, can meet the last person I like, give your heart to find a home, let down the heart, no longer landing.

Is my love? This question asked countless times; is he? This question often his smile to find the answer. Is he, is he, his kindness, his silence, his stubbornness, his warm, in the winter, my heart sink to feel, to accept him for everything.

Before him, I like a child, jumped to her feet and let him hold, shamelessly, like to buy roasted sweet potato sticks to me, all this is not the original me, the cold lonely I, in front of him, I realized that I am such, I am just a little woman.

Thank God, brought him into my life, bring the sunshine come in, bring me back to my best, my 2011, for him, is so wonderful, happy.

I 2012, face your arrival, I wish the warm can continue, I'm really happy ah.
I know that everything is to rely on their own efforts, edge is the day set, in the human, I will do my best, God, I ask you to see, see how I give happiness to him, I do for all to see, so they see my work I love.

A new year, insist on your own life principles, adhere to the original myself, keep my heart.
I am 2012, I love you! I'm ready, welcome to embrace my day!

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。