2012年1月3日星期二

Pregnancy third


Even if the future is a partner, I would live together first, if he is on my son and I, we have together, if he is to me or the son is not good, it crisply apart. Although this is not guaranteed, but the marriage is assured? All these years I have a husband, but his heart was not me, fool me.
Couples dress as like as two peas.

January 15, 2010 in the evening about six forty, the son is calling his father. When her husband is away in Dongguan on business, chatting, I saw the son put down the phone, tell me. Dad suddenly stopped talking, didn't tell me goodbye. At that time I did not care, because he was busy. I never thought for a while, I got her husband colleagues call, said her husband had just across the street when he was hit by a car, so I quickly went to Dongguan.

I am not by panic, hastily called her, asked her to come and help me to take care of his son. On the occasion of my act with confusion, husband 's boss called me, said her husband was very much, have life risk. I just feel the cold feet, the heart afraid of do not know how to do, and brother-in-law to Dongguan immediately.

When I rush to the hospital, her husband is trying to rescue. Her husband's colleagues said, when he and her husband together across the road, they stand on a double yellow line, a line of four people. The results of a car being a big truck car by hitting them, over the double yellow line.
At the time of her husband in second, the first person to see the car behind it, was crushed legs, her husband because of being called, did not pay attention, one is bumped to fly up, and then down into the front. Spot on the bloody skull, sternum, the broken, cervical vertebrae were broken. I arrived the husband has been in a coma, the doctor said because of sternal salvage broken, is very difficult, only use artificial, not using electroporation. At the time I felt very helpless, only fear and fear.

At this time, the mother-in-law also took his son came. In the elevator, she saw a woman, with a baby, wearing a and me as like as two peas sportswear. She was a bit strange, she knew it was our wedding anniversary, her husband bought couples dress, I and the husband of a, we often wear, so she is very familiar with, she does not understand this strange why women also wore this dress.

At this time, the woman came in, go directly to the husband's boss and ask the husband. I asked her husband's colleagues who is this woman, colleagues you see me I see you, who did not answer me. I'll have a look that woman, electro-optical flint, and I know who she is.

She is the husband has refused to recognize the woman, that I've seen her husband sitting thigh woman husband, that in a few years ago often in the depth of night call my husband's woman. In order to prove my idea, I took the phone, find the woman's call in the past, sure enough, the woman in front of the phone rang.

I clench one's teeth to stand up, walk to the front of her, asked:" you are not always told me you and my husband never mind? Is not always said I was suspicious? Why did such a conclusion." She looked at me, and said: "I knew him in 2002, at that time you still don't know where."

At that moment I almost collapsed, reach out to others just handed me a cup of water poured over, at that time I had a crazy impulse, wanted to kick off her belly's child, was lady pulled.
Her husband eventually did not wake up, the whole two days and two nights, I did not sleep a wink. I don't know my pain, what is lost because of their husbands, or because of the loss of her husband at the same time, I found out that I have been living in this man's deception.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。