2012年1月2日星期一

Love of the sea

Some people like the snowy plateau, some people cling to the desert, some one loves history famous city, people obsessed with the Southern Town, but I loved the sea.

I like it a quality suggestive of poetry or painting. Because nature gave it too much imagination, give it too much romance. Since ancient times, it has been the people's favourite, many men of literature and writing at this stop, the poet to express feelings of love it, love it witness, here left countless exchange solemn vows and pledges, also left a lot of forever love story.

I like it quiet. It seems set between heaven and earth aura and a suit, be impetuous for peace, can let trouble and step back, here, you can freely open heart, for it is your most loyal audience, will never betray you.

I like it more broad and tolerant. For thousands of years, it has been quietly watching us, as well as history amidst the winds of change, make the world look at the bustling and vicissitudes of life, how many historical truth people have no crack, but it know all the past, but it chose silence, all buried in the bottom of my heart, into a secret forever. I know, you carrying too much of the historical burden, you use your broad-minded tolerance of all things in the world, no regrets.
I like in the most lonely season and its outside, tender sea breeze cheek feeling, desire waves lapping on me, let it wash away the dust, wash my heart the heart.

In front of you, I seem to find the feelings of home. Success like to share with you; lonely when love speaks to you; when you sad love with your tender waves gently stroked my; lost will all the troubles to you, and then with a relaxed back to noise.

The sea, always let my dreaming place, I love you, love you all, if possible, I would like to be your life's neighbor, forever with you together.
: Spring swallows

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。