2012年1月13日星期五

like an uninterrupted river


Memory is like an uninterrupted river. Always everfount in mind rushing past. Mottle cross. That I could not see the truth behind the void. But I always remember that I left the green can be.
He is a gifted and cool man. From kindergarten to high school, achievement is outstanding. This can go abroad to study, but ultimately just stayed in Shanghai. And I, decisively rejected the youth 's love. Green can be said, how would you like your life, I will give you.
I said, I want a person's life. Later, I worked in Chongqing. Flounder to add city. I always forget to forget all about him. But still stubbornly not looking for him.
We grew up in the courtyard, has also taken. I just came across time. We raised a hand to the old person of ten years old also finally left us. Just in front of the old tree, as in the past to litter it bud. Falling yellow leaves. Scattered a barren. In the next spring, green plants.
The street the first floor of small shops also converted into big market. I always remember selling fried cake shop selling selling milk, busy from morning till night. While those in the memory of the old things, the total can not keep up with the changing times. With the development and disappearance of thorough.
I remember when I was young, I always follow her to go collect waste junk. Green can always carrying a bag with great care to behind us. While reviewing books, pay attention to the side of the empty bottle. I am wearing baggy clothes, often because of long garments and limitation of action. She always smiled, Su Duo is a lovely girl. My heart will be strangely quiet. No longer.
She was in the habit of home, give me and green to buy a popsicle, two one branch. Green pigment and saccharin mixture in water and frozen.
I'm so much joy to the love of a summer. And the green is a silent child. Rarely speak. Then I began to understand the lonely. It will always appear in your lonely.
The humid hut, narrow space, all the year round always stacked with many board and iron. And green can pick up plastic bottles. Rainy days always easy to fall in the mud on the ground. In the winter, curled up in a cardboard bed, shivering with cold. Then it will be clear. The cold from attack from all sides. Hold yourself in being single, kept a gas Oh, do not feel warm.
At the age of ten. From the south to the city of a middle-aged couple, claiming to be the Green 's parents, said to take him away. He didn't say a word, hold my hand. Then in my grandmother's persuasion, his parents decided to let me follow green can leave together. When they leave, basking put a silver bracelet set in my hand. She says, is something that belongs to me. Let me carefully. I feel the cold depths are constantly spread. The body can't live in trembling.
" Flower. In someone's home, must see. A good life. Be thankful."
" Grandma, I will take good care of Su Duo."
" Well, green can be. Remember to study hard."
I stood in front of the door, for a long time at the old locust tree. I don't know what they say. I just feel very confused, feel sad, eyes tight to shed no tears.

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。