2012年1月11日星期三

I let you see me


How can I let you see me,
In my most lonely moment,
Even if I stand in front of you,
Just once,
To the end of the end of the world at!
How can I let you fall in love with me,
How can you remember me,
In this moment of time is fleeting,
Even if I was crying,
It is the wind,
In the world does not leave any color,
If I fly, if you the moon,
Even after a thousand million years,
You are still so far away,
I am still twist soil into dust,
Never change the fate of the rules -
So far, gentle, quiet, watching you, enough - yesterday, dream around the soul out, in grief, one, two, three pieces, pieces of sad.
At present, their monthly in you life, friends, a moment, two, three, this moment moment moment.
Tomorrow night, only the lingering memories, gentle enough to give comfort to go far, one night, two night, night, night thoughts.
Life, poor fate confidante, blank melancholy hue, a day, two days, three days, every day my eyes.
You will leave the moment,
Even though it is all true,
Is a flower in the mirror, the month in water,
It was futile!
Postscript:
This diary wrote half because of too many things, it was shelved, and then look at do not feel, nothing to write about, put on so long, today, finally finish it, but found no longer I had written it in, no matter what, just like this, owe what shortcomings, may lack is I was in the mood, or other, before this, after all, can not find the original thoughts -- something, miss and you never get it back. - I hope this article looks at the people happy!

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。